Pda Downloads

FinderGiver

I'm fairly new to Geocaching and am wondering if it's possible to download cache info to my PDA.

Thanks!

For using a PDA for Geocaching and doing paperless Caching I suggest reading an article writen

by Clan_Barron called Paperless Caching

located here: http://65.34.18.106/content.php?article.15

His article is very helpfull on using Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK) and CacheMate with your GPS and PDA's.

Edited by IronmOn

CYBret has a great tutorial on Plucker here.

I love Plucker, but I also recommend that you use Sunrise instead of Plucker's desktop application and Cache Log Book to record your adventures. It is a great little palm database that makes it easy as pie to keep track of all your cache hunts.

CYBret has a great tutorial on Plucker here.

I love Plucker, but I also recommend that you use Sunrise instead of Plucker's desktop application and Cache Log Book to record your adventures. It is a great little palm database that makes it easy as pie to keep track of all your cache hunts.

sbell111,

Where do you get Sunrise and Cache Log Book? I use Plucker's desktop and am not totally thrilled with it. :laughing:

Thanks

I'm fairly new to Geocaching and am wondering if it's possible to download cache info to my PDA.

Thanks!

I use a Palm Tungsten E.

I use a TE, also. I'm tempted to get an old cheapo model for geocaching so I won't be so sad if I destroy it, but I haven't gotten around to it. By the time I do, the TE will probably be my old cheapo unit and I'll upgrade to something even better.