How Many Ftf For The Month Of May 2006?

Lets see.... within 50 miles of our house there was a grand total of 5 caches placed in May '06. One was placed by us so we did not get the FTF. We did get FTF on 3 of the other 4 - but only one was attempted on the day it got published. I think the one we placed went several days before anyone even attempted it, though some of that may have been due to not being published as quickly as most caches in the area are. Competition isn't that strong for FTF here, but we get several simply because we have found all the local caches already so when a new cache comes around, it becomes the only cache we havent found in our caching area. That usually makes it the next cache we look for :laughing:

I was FTL (first to log) on 352 caches in May.

"Published" logs count for that, right? :laughing:

Seriously, it is great that there are lots of new caches being hidden. I know that every time I publish one, I'm setting off a race. I just don't have time to actually run out and find them.

I was FTL (first to log) on 352 caches in May.

"Published" logs count for that, right? :laughing:

Seriously, it is great that there are lots of new caches being hidden. I know that every time I publish one, I'm setting off a race. I just don't have time to actually run out and find them.

A NEW RECORD!!! Quick, make a geocoin!! :)

0 FTF in May, and I think 0 in April too. And none in my forseeable future, cause I'm not racing. :huh:

Zero FTF and and 44 finds for the month of May. However, my first find was on May 6th. I know these stats sound bad, but I've been bite bad by the frog :) . Dang, I did 2 today and I'm already jonesing for my next geofind.

However, I don't think I will worry about FTFs in the future. The search and find of any cache, no matter what number you are to find it, is a big enough CHARGE to me.