Cops Help Look For Cache

I was looking for a cache on the third about 10:00 pm behind a store. A car comes around the corner and the spotlight turns on to catch me as I'm looking shining my flashlight in the weeds. The cop in side asks what I'm doing and I explain cachin' to him and he starts looking for the cache, then a second car joins him that officer gets out and the first explains cachin' to him. The next thing you know there is three flashlights looking for a cache. we didn't find it, but I showed them the web page for the cache (which the one asked if he could keep)and went to find another. I found the cache the next day

Two cops, after wondering what I was doing(the cache was near a recent break-in), helped me look for a cache, but I actually found it. I'd looked over the stump that contained it because it was too obvious...

It would have been funny if you opened the cache and found the items stolen from the break-in. :P

Well, maybe funny isn't the right word...

:ph34r:

They weren't really trying to find it.

No donuts allowed in caches. :)

XD.

Actually, I was a little worried at first, because while it was spring break in my town, it wasn't in the town I was caching in, so they thought I was ditching. THEN they pointed out a pocket knife near my feet(it wasn't mine), and I thought I was in trouble. Luckily, one of the officers had heard of geocaching.

I had my hand inside a lamppost at the local home depot when the officer pulled up behind me with that typical "uh huh" look on his face. Luckily for me he had already heard of caching. We didn't find the cache until five minutes after he left. Oh well. At least I gave him the website addy. (I gotta print out some fo those informative forms...)

Two cops, after wondering what I was doing(the cache was near a recent break-in), helped me look for a cache, but I actually found it. I'd looked over the stump that contained it because it was too obvious...

This is the reason I printed out some on the very sweet color laser at work ;)

Uhhh, yah, cops........Quick log after dealing with the cops;

"Hey man, great little hide. I picked it out pretty quickly, but still very good. It was at this point that the local POLICIA stopped by for the fouth time of the night and or early morning I guess. The shift SGT wanted us to explain to HIM what this geocaching thing was. I mean we had already explained it to half of his coworkers already and listened to them try to explain it to the dispatcher for 4 times already. He understood, but asked if we would hang it up for the night since we were being spotted everywhere. Fourth times a charm I guess. Thing is, I know that they all went back to the station and pulled up this website. Took a pic right before we got busted. TFTC"

4fe3f7c2-51bb-40f3-b9fb-ffc0cc6d4f63.jpg:unsure::(

Edited by JEEOCASHER