Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake39

If In Need - And You Need A Friend In Deed - I Will Be Here ;-)

If you think you have a 'Category' that needs 'Officers', I am willing to help to get you into 'Peer' review!!! .

...When you have enough 'Officers' (more than 3) I will remove myself, as I am an 'Officer' in 15 'Categories' and 'Member' in 3 which is actually more than I have time for.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :)

If you think you have a 'Category' that needs 'Officers', I am willing to help to get you into 'Peer' review!!! .

...When you have enough 'Officers' (more than 3) I will remove myself, as I am an 'Officer' in 15 'Categories' and 'Member' in 3 which is actually more than I have time for.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :laughing:

I offer myself as well.

...Once we go public and others are willing to join your 'Category' I shall cut back to just my own and ones closest to my interests. :laughing:

I offer myself as well.

I also offer myself.

However I am trying to get the Wave Watchers Group off the ground and I only need 1 more officer to get to peer review. Wave Watchers group has open enrollment.

My original offer still stands but you have to "hire" more members after "Peer Review"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0