A Big Thanks!

:tired: Should you really be swearing and showing us how to bypass the language filters?!

What kind of standard are you setting as a moderator of theses dadgum forums? :lol:

My point was that non-swearing was also being filtered out. However I see the smileys so I'll remain pretty d.a.m.n cool about it :lol::tired:

Hi QM,

Ere.. are yer a QM!!!!!

Just a belated take care.. keep heed an butt down, my boy on Op Telic 8, poor sod managed to squeeze in 3 tours in 3 years .. an my oldest boy's girlfriend is part of UK med group on Telic 8.

Take care.. I feel for you and your family, do the job well, with integrity and most important.... come home safe.

Moss T

The Hokesters Posted Today, 02:35 AM

I reckon we should all send Ratty an eBluey on Monday 12th so he gets thoroughly shafted at the bar

Unfortunately Simon, the 'naughty word filter' will spoil what I'm about to say some what...

Don't you dare you b*******!

There you go. I'll see what happens with my travel details, as if my flight back gets in late, I may have to wait until the following day for my flight back to NI. It will be short notice again though, sorry!

Oh, by the way, did you see I found 2 caches the other day on a different base while visiting! That was pretty cool, bet there's not many out there with Iraqi caches under their belts!

Edited by Critical Mass Inc.

Well Hokes, your plan has failed. I did indeed receive 5 eBlueys this week, but I was away at a different location, and on my return it had all been forgotten about! Nice try, /me seeks revenge... be afraid! And don't try and blame MrsB... Everyone who wrote to me told me it was all your idea.

Well, I'm due to leave late tomorrow but won't be back to blighty until early Wed. I'll drop in and let you all know when I've got my feet back on home soil.

Take care all,

Ratty