Caching Partner Needed

Hi, been caching for a while now, it was mt birthday yesterday and my Piddi Bear (Ben PId) bought me my very own GPS, the one i wanted too. so i is a happy Rozey Bear.

The only problem is i dont drive so i am looking for a caching buddy who will come caching with me tommorrw. (Friday the 21 st).

For those who are interested, please make yourself known and email me on

rozannaepollock@yahoo.com

Thanks.

RB x xx

Hi, been caching for a while now, it was mt birthday yesterday and my Piddi Bear (Ben PId) bought me my very own GPS, the one i wanted too. so i is a happy Rozey Bear.

The only problem is i dont drive so i am looking for a caching buddy who will come caching with me tommorrw. (Friday the 21 st).

Thanks.

RB x xx

unfortunately, my caching time is being taken up with this horrible thing called work at the moment, but good luck anyway! :laughing: You may want to mention where abouts you are....

Wish my caching partner would by me the gps I want.... no prizes for guessing which one..! :anibad:

Thanks.

RB x xx

hi, are you planning to go all day or just a portion of the day? i work from home and have been sneaking time this week to go caching!!! hopefully my other half wont get to upset at me logging finds when she is at work. hahah not that we are competitive with each other or anything. noooooo

we are in chesham by the way.

paul

You may want to mention where abouts you are....

Hi PP, If you look to the left of RB,s post you will see she lives in High Wycombe...

Cheers.....Red Squadron

Well i actually live in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire now.

so please help me find someone to cache with tommorrow.

hi, are you planning to go all day or just a portion of the day? i work from home and have been sneaking time this week to go caching!!! hopefully my other half wont get to upset at me logging finds when she is at work. hahah not that we are competitive with each other or anything. noooooo

we are in chesham by the way.

paul

Im not too fused i just want to get some caches done to test out my new GPS, and try and catch up with a few of Ben Pids Numbers. so welcome anyones sparetime really

We'll be popping out at some point for a cache or two tomorrow lunchtime-ish, so if you wanna tag along it's fine with me (and therefore Ian too :anibad: )

Piddy's got Ian's mobile number, so why not give us a bell or send a sms so we have your number, then we can let you know when we'll be out and about if you want to come along :laughing:

We'll be popping out at some point for a cache or two tomorrow lunchtime-ish, so if you wanna tag along it's fine with me (and therefore Ian too :laughing: )

Piddy's got Ian's mobile number, so why not give us a bell or send a sms so we have your number, then we can let you know when we'll be out and about if you want to come along :anibad:

will be up for that, cool thanks, will get piddi to sort it out tonite with u guys, so that you have my number and stuff. thanks

RB x x x