Nano Containers For Sale!

ww8ball

Are you looking for a NEW Geocaching container, something SUPER Small, a container easily camouflaged, and can be hidden in the smallest of spaces? Look no further! You've seen the pill holders, 2 of these will fit inside one of those pill holders. Completely made of machined aluminum, the container is Ultra tiny! 7/8 ths of an inch long and 5/16 ths wide. A log sheet is included in each container. See the pictures below for more detail! Paint them, add a magnet, and hide it in just about anything...

Follow the link:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...93180567&lk=URL

Are you looking for a NEW Geocaching container, something SUPER Small, a container easily camouflaged, and can be hidden in the smallest of spaces? Look no further! You've seen the pill holders, 2 of these will fit inside one of those pill holders. Completely made of machined aluminum, the container is Ultra tiny! 7/8 ths of an inch long and 5/16 ths wide. A log sheet is included in each container. See the pictures below for more detail! Paint them, add a magnet, and hide it in just about anything...

Follow the link:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0...93180567&lk=URL

Cool, did you make them?

No, I found the manufacturer and ordered them in bulk, it took a while to track them down but I felt this container was perfect for Caching, I've got several ready to hide, including one inside a bolt, and several with magnets attached...

Edited by ww8ball

Those are awesome! I have a couple of auctions up on eBay right now so as soon as they end and I have some more money in my PayPal account I'll be sure to get about 10 of them things!!!!!

Do you suggest the magnets on the inside or just on the outside. I have an awesome idea for a cache and this would work awesome for that purpose!

As if micro's are not small enough now nanos, I dont understand how a nano can pass as a cache, but they took away vituals... at least with the vituals you learned somthing. <_<

I've learned something about nano's: I don't do them. I've done my one and don't really care to do another.

I've seen some Nano containers (well, they're listed as micros, but they are much smaller) - the tube is maybe a half inch long, one end screws into the other, and the outside diameter of the container is maybe 1/8 inch, or a little bigger. They are generally attached by fishing line, since anything bigger wouldn't fit through the loop at the one end. The 2-3 I've seen are generally green in color. Does anyone know what these are or where you could get them?