Geocaching.com Maps Not Displayed Properly With Ie7

GizmoGuy411

Can some other members test the Geocaching.com maps using Internet Explorer 7.

( My version reports as 7.0.6335.5))

The text which is supposed to be below the map, along with the buttons for zooming and id are hidden behind the map, and are not accessible.

Can some other members test the Geocaching.com maps using Internet Explorer 7.

( My version reports as 7.0.6335.5))

The text which is supposed to be below the map, along with the buttons for zooming and id are hidden behind the map, and are not accessible.

There is a patch here that will fix the issue.

IE 7 is stilll in beta, the web community is still transfering over, you cant expect a browser that isnt even 3 months old to be fully compatible.

I would mirror Mile Runner and say that beta is beta. Once they release the final we'll look into it. Until then it could just as easily be an issue with how IE7 interprets html display and it would be silly to adjust to broken code.

Oh man. You guys are teh funny. No windoez gets me that mozilla. Bwahahaha!!!!!111!1!ONEONEONE

Actually, I am bound to Netscape at work :ph34r: but have also used it forever. Mozilla is just my alternate 'screwin around' browser- greasemonkey really works wonders!!

I just dont use IE.....or outlook.... :(

IE 7 is stilll in beta, the web community is still transfering over, you cant expect a browser that isnt even 3 months old to be fully compatible.

I would mirror Mile Runner and say that beta is beta. Once they release the final we'll look into it. Until then it could just as easily be an issue with how IE7 interprets html display and it would be silly to adjust to broken code.

thanks jeremy, i am a little bit in shock that you agreed with me, i am not used to seeing you post in the forum even though you do it all the time. but i guess my opion is just that way because i am trainign to be a webmaster :)