Analogdog Wants His Caches Adopted!

AnalogDog

All of my caches are up for adoption. If I have done something wrong in directly stating this in the forum, flog me, but you have to find me, and all of them, first.

Contact me, or Team Misguided if you want them. You guys know the rules more than I.

Stupid me. I thought this was within the Cache Adoption thread.

On a similar note, if you can consider yourself a friend of mine, you can send me an email about my travel bugs that are travelling. I am giving away all of them, too.

If you want any of my geocoins that are in my collection, well, they may be tougher to get, but all are up on the block.

For all the info on these, see my page.

Basically, I have no time in my life for GCing anymore. JCAR was right.

AD

Edited by AnalogDog

Wow, Rob, I was thinking just the other day I hadn't seen/heard from you lately.... I'll miss seeing you around, but definitely there are other priorities in life! :) I'll always have fond memories of our Mt Si cache-climb last fall with grossi and Cruiser Guy. Take care!

I'm glad I got a chance to go caching with you, Rob. The trip down to Mt. St Helens and all those Saturday morning caching gang trips late last year were a blast. Best wishes to you and your family for your future endeavors.

Edited by Kiersolvd

I'm glad I got a chance to go caching with you, Rob. The trip down to Mt. St Helens and all those Saturday morning caching gang trips late last year were a blast. Best wishes to you and your family for your future endeavors.

And from Hydnsek:

Wow, Rob, I was thinking just the other day I hadn't seen/heard from you lately.... I'll miss seeing you around, but definitely there are other priorities in life! smile.gif I'll always have fond memories of our Mt Si cache-climb last fall with grossi and Cruiser Guy. Take care!

I miss you all too! It was a blast to go caching with you all, but its back to my previous life, plus 1 really active little boy!

And you all, grab my caches and TBs: just send a note to me, no reason to bug Team Misguided.

Rob

Edited by AnalogDog

Ok, kids, I still have some caches left that need to move on to others, along with a whole passel of TBs.

Both my North and South Lynnwood Multis and my stupid little cache, Nice View, Huh? need someone to care for them. I will pull Nice View tomorrow, if I don't hear back about it. I would really hate to pull the multis, as there have been many positive comments about both of them.

Now, as for the travelling TBs, I have my #1, 2 and 3 USA Geocoins up for new owners, along with Alien-Ab-Duction, Dust Puppy (see www.userfriendly.org), Hissy (a small beenie baby python), Modern Man Bhudda, Mr. Incredible, Wiggly (a beenie squid) and Spinner, the friendly spider (a BB spider).

Then there are the geocoins: nah, I'm not going to give those up yet. Maybe one day I will return....

Now, as for the travelling TBs, I have my #1, 2 and 3 USA Geocoins up for new owners, along with Alien-Ab-Duction, Dust Puppy (see www.userfriendly.org), Hissy (a small beenie baby python), Modern Man Bhudda, Mr. Incredible, Wiggly (a beenie squid) and Spinner, the friendly spider (a BB spider).

I will be willing to help out with the trackables. Good Luck with your future endeavors. Email sent

Edited by -Hawk-