Quebec Geocoin

AV Dezign

Hello, this is just a note to let you know that the Quebec geocoins produced by L'Association Géocaching Québec. will go on sale worldwide next tuesday in the Geocoin forum.

There will be three editions, Black, Silver and Gold, a presale has already started in Quebec but plenty of coins remain..

Here is what they look like: Hope you like them!

Black

GC_QC_Black.jpg

Silver

GC_QC_Silver.jpg

Gold

GC_QC_Gold.jpg

Hope to see you all next tuesday...

Andre Vandal

AV Dezign

Hi there ,

Is there a quebec geo site ?

I have been trying to reach Equipe Ti-Pou , He has had a travel bug of my sons for 30 days but has not moved it I have sent him a message after 25 days but he never responded or moved the bug , He does log in and has even gone caching so not sure why he hasn;t moved the travel bug. So if there is a quebec site or if any one knows him , pass a message along to get him to move this cache ,

Thanks

Hi there ,

I have been trying to reach Equipe Ti-Pou , He has had a travel bug of my sons for 30 days but has not moved it I have sent him a message after 25 days but he never responded or moved the bug , He does log in and has even gone caching so not sure why he hasn;t moved the travel bug. So if there is a quebec site or if any one knows him , pass a message along to get him to move this cache ,

Thanks

If you look at the top of this area there is a pinned discussion called "Indentification Of Provincial Groups" you will find a link there to the Quebec Geocaching Association.

Hi there ,

Thanks

I sent him a PM on the Geocaching-Qc forum. I think (if I remember correctly) he doesn't read/speak english very well, so maybe that's why he didn't answer you. In the PM I sent him, I translated the above quoted message for him and told him he could use me if he needed translation.

I'll let you know if I hear from him.

Hi there ,

Thanks

I sent him a PM on the Geocaching-Qc forum. I think (if I remember correctly) he doesn't read/speak english very well, so maybe that's why he didn't answer you. In the PM I sent him, I translated the above quoted message for him and told him he could use me if he needed translation.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Not a problem!

Here what he just replied to me in french:

Thanks GrosseFamille !!!

I will find a cache close-by to drop it !!

I just wanted to find a really nice spot, but since he seems in a hurry, I will drop it closer.

Thanks for relaying the message!!!

So, you can probably expect him to drop it on his next hunt! :laughing:

very nice coin , maybe someone can ad one to my travel bug ,

this is really a call for help , my son has a travel bug that is trapped in quebec , it is trying to go on a long mission , and this bug hasnt had much luck , first it went missing then it was cloned and for the last few months has been trapped in a cache by the name of R.F.WARE , if you can get to this cache , please please please move the travel bug going to america , thanks

this is really a call for help , my son has a travel bug that is trapped in quebec , it is trying to go on a long mission , and this bug hasnt had much luck , first it went missing then it was cloned and for the last few months has been trapped in a cache by the name of R.F.WARE , if you can get to this cache , please please please move the travel bug going to america , thanks

Hummm "R.F.WARE" is on a mountain (La Montagne Noire) it's not a very visited place cause of all the black flies during the summer, but soon this will die down and the visitors will return. I plan to go, but not before it gets cooler maybe September or October, it's quite the steep thing to climb.

Hummm "R.F.WARE" is on a mountain (La Montagne Noire) it's not a very visited place cause of all the black flies during the summer, but soon this will die down and the visitors will return. I plan to go, but not before it gets cooler maybe September or October, it's quite the steep thing to climb.

Thanks for the reply ,

At least now i know why its not getting visits , gotta hate those black flies, we have a hike out here to black tusk but boy the black flies attack none stop for hours