60c / 60cx

I have a 60c and a 60cx. just noticed tonight that the x doesn't light up the key pad when I turn the back light on. The C does.

Any one else have any small differences that they have noticed.

Realy like how fast the X aquires a sat. lock and how well it holds on to it. I have noticed a couple of times the map screen will freeze and leave the arrow marker an easy 50ft short of my actual position. The lat/lon are correct but the arrow is not in the right place. If i power the X off and back on it will catch up so to say.

I have a 60c and a 60cx. just noticed tonight that the x doesn't light up the key pad when I turn the back light on. The C does.

Any one else have any small differences that they have noticed.

Realy like how fast the X aquires a sat. lock and how well it holds on to it. I have noticed a couple of times the map screen will freeze and leave the arrow marker an easy 50ft short of my actual position. The lat/lon are correct but the arrow is not in the right place. If i power the X off and back on it will catch up so to say.

The keyboard on my Cx lights up, sounds like your unit may have a hardware problem.

Try this;

When the Cx is on press the power button one time quickly, you should see a backlight setting bar. make sure it is set mid way up or higher (the higher the more juice used). Then page through the screens and check your display settings by going through the settings icon, diplay icon and see if your display is set to auto. Try different settings styles as some are brighter than others.