How To Retrieve Lost Activation Code

RV Paces

Activating a new Travel Bug

Below is what I need to activate my new January geo-coin. However, I tossed the envelop out and I now realize the activation code was written on it. So now I have the coin # but no activation code. Can't seem to find out how to get a new code. Any help out there? :(

Step 1 of 3: Activation Code

Example of tracking number

Tracking number

RV Paces, congratulations on your Travel Bug purchase! There are only 3 simple steps to activate your new Travel Bug dog tag or geocoin.

First, you will need to enter your bug's tracking number and activation code. The tracking number is the number stamped on your coin or dog tag. GOT THAT

Enter your tracking number below

The activation code is a unique code located on the packaging for each Travel Bug. When activated, the Travel Bug will be assigned to your user account. This way you can modify its own personal page.

Enter your activation code below LOST THAT

tried website but they keep calling for the activation code which I lost , I guess it was on the mailing envelope.

;)

The activation code is a unique code located on the packaging for each Travel Bug. When activated, the Travel Bug will be assigned to your user account. This way you can modify its own personal page.

Enter your activation code below LOST THAT