Welsh Geocoins

HazelS

Haven't even been invoiced for mine that i ordered yet, although reading back through the original Welsh coins thread, it appears that once all the England coins have been despatched then the Welsh ones will be attended to. Sure someone will come along soon and correct me if i'm wrong.

are there any le3ft or are they all gone, i missed out on the scotland ones and had to resort to ebay so getting one of these 'properly' would be good

You didn't miss out on the Scotland ones. I said that I had kept you one, but I'm in the middle of very busy period at the moment and haven't had time to get back to you yet.

Alex.

if the coin you were holding for me is still available i can still take it as my dad would probably be quite psyched to get a geocoin for fathers day. but theres no hurry as thats a while away so let me know once you get all your stuff sorted out thats keeping you on your toes at the mo

thanks

my question about the welsh one still stands though if anyone knows if they are still being sold. im aiming to get one of each (scotland, england and wales) for dad

Edited by freespirit1402