Caching Abroad

It looks like I am going to have to go to Cyprus (for a couple of weeks, probably in April, but maybe not until October.) As caching has taken over my life I thought I might try and squeeze a few caches in while I am there, but it suddenly dawned on me; what do I do about a GPS? I am sure our Map60 and Geko 201 are only UK map based so how do I go about it?

Punch in the coordinates and follow the arrow. say "hi" to Giorgos for me. :ph34r:

We managed to do a couple of caches in Cyprus whilst on holiday there last summer, don't recall having any GPS problems (yellow etrex). We did "Bathtime for Aphrodite" and "Ghost Village". Had a great time in Cyprus and found that the time we spent doing the caching was some of the best memories of the place that we have, it got us of the beaten track and into the countryside. Mr Achilles has also managed to do a couple of caches in his home town of Dublin. :laughing: