What About World Wal-marts?

I would love this to be a waymark category. We recently hosted Costa Rican teachers and all they wanted to do while traveling throughout the east coast was visit Wal- MArts. We had to dtop at more than enogh Gas Stations to locate the nearest stores, when we were in unfamilar locations. This would have been great to have them posted on the Waymarking site to just access.

I'm not personally fond of the McyD's category... less fond of the idea of a Wal-Mart category... personally I don't like the idea of having category just for a particular chain... The whole idea seems strangely like parking lot light pole microcaches that we know everyone just adores....

Now if you had some interesting category that somehow could include certain (but not all) wal-marts I would be more ok with that... otherwise if you are looking for a wal-mart or a mcyD's go to the store locater on their webpage...

I'm not personally fond of the McyD's category... less fond of the idea of a Wal-Mart category... personally I don't like the idea of having category just for a particular chain... The whole idea seems strangely like parking lot light pole microcaches that we know everyone just adores....

I agree 100%. (nice use of sarcasm too)

... otherwise if you are looking for a wal-mart or a mcyD's go to the store locater on their webpage...

It's so easy to check out websites to locate stores.

To me, waymarks are (should be?) unique, unusual, memorable, interesting... not a chain. :ph34r:

... otherwise if you are looking for a wal-mart or a mcyD's go to the store locater on their webpage...

It's so easy to check out websites to locate stores.

To me, waymarks are (should be?) unique, unusual, memorable, interesting... not a chain. :ph34r:

Well since WMing has already crossed over from the completely uninteresting to the blatantly banal....

I have 3 super wal-marts and 2 neighborhood wal-marts within 5-15 minutes of my house. Plus an empty box store that wal-mart left behind when they built a super store across the street.

How 'bout a category of all the businesses that were closed by the wal-mart invasion. :lol::laughing: