Easy Caches On The Wirral?

We're planning a day out caching on the Wirral on Saturday with the sole aim of getting as many finds as possible to get out numbers up. I've created a bookmark list (below) with the possible candidates.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...46-da7e79c9ee8d

Can anyone with more experience of the area suggest any changes / additions to the list. Basically we are looking for easy caches which can be done in minimal time and intend to return to the area to do the more involved caches in the next few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

We're planning a day out caching on the Wirral on Saturday with the sole aim of getting as many finds as possible to get out numbers up. I've created a bookmark list (below) with the possible candidates.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...46-da7e79c9ee8d

Can anyone with more experience of the area suggest any changes / additions to the list. Basically we are looking for easy caches which can be done in minimal time and intend to return to the area to do the more involved caches in the next few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,im new here.

Try this one out,it was our 4th (i think) find on our first day of caching..

One more to add to your list,not too far from the Bear pit...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...dc-3e7e0a5b993b

Have fun . :lol:

The Bear Pit is one of the most difficult caches that I have found!!! The only cache where I have been more than 100ft away and every direction you walk takes you further away! Crimson Tide, Wirral Stone and Greasby Pump nice and easy. Royden Ramble- take the spoilers and avoid Friday evenings unless you want a different experience- see my log!

Yes the Dee View is part of the series and it's not far from Shore thing. The Bear Pit is only difficult because of tree cover, you'll probably find it now and it's very close to the Ferry and Tap. But you will need to do the other seven to get the coordinates. James & Emma's hidy holes are easy and are quite close together. Royden Ramble is very close to The Farmers Arms and the Irby Mill is not very far from there. The Greasby Pump is just a drive by, you can see the pump from the road. If you've never been to Pargate before, it's a nice place and The Tide is Out is very easy. I'm not just saying that because it's my cache. Hope this helps & Good Luck!