You Won't Dnf This One In The Dark!

Marky

Mystery Ink and I thought it would be fun to make up a version of the DNF coin with a glow in the dark face. How do you like it?

nanoglow.jpg

Ben (Mystery Ink Jr) charged one up with his 5 watt LED flashlight and it glowed for about 15 minutes! Too cool. We also were surprised when we received our order and there were a bunch of glow in the dark pins in there. Expect to see some of those in local micros... <_<

--Marky

Mystery Ink and I thought it would be fun to make up a version of the DNF coin with a glow in the dark face. How do you like it?

nanoglow.jpg

Ben (Mystery Ink Jr) charged one up with his 5 watt LED flashlight and it glowed for about 15 minutes! Too cool. We also were surprised when we received our order and there were a bunch of glow in the dark pins in there. Expect to see some of those in local micros... <_<

--Marky

So how do I get one of these go in the dark coins?

Richard

Really cool! Please make it gc.com trackable!

It's pretty hard to make them trackable after they are already in your hands. :P This whole project was intended to see how cheap we could produce a coin for the masses. This is why we didn't go with tracking on the first ones. It turned out pretty good, and we sold a lot of the regular DNF coins. The glow in the dark DNF coins were an after thought. When we were submitting the final numbers to be minted, we came up with this idea on a lark. We were too burned out to offer them up for sale. They will probably end up in local caches, and some for trade. <_<

--Marky

Just "lose" one of those glow in the dark coins and pins inside my envelope. I promise I will take good care of them....:PB)

Those are really cool.....

We packaged up all of the orders yesterday. Joani, Jim, Ben and I sat at our dining table for about 5 or 6 hours and bagged and tagged all of the orders, powered by huge breakfast burritos and moderate amounts of caffine. B) I don't recall any glow in the darks slipping into your order. :D Mystery Ink has all of the orders now, just so you know who you should be kissing up to. <_<

--Marky