Amendment Of Cache Description

The Biffas

I own a cache, GCK23K which as been in place for about 18 months, and which has been found many times. However, it has been wrongly described as a traditional cache ,and should in fact be a Puzzle cache. Would appreciate advice on how to alter the classification.

Thanks to MOOTE for pointing this out.Hope it didnt spoil his day out in the Wilsden area with his mate Fruity Tupperware-Hunter the 1st. At least it saved him climbing a steep hill.

It wasn't meant to annoy, it was a valid observation, there really was no need to bring it to the forums, I just pointed out that it was not a traditional, and pointed you in the directions of the mods for a request of cache type change.

I think next time I come across another, I'll just email the mods myself as it saves the finger pointing.

Sorry if you feel aggrieved

Moote

It wasn't meant to annoy, it was a valid observation, there really was no need to bring it to the forums, I just pointed out that it was not a traditional, and pointed you in the directions of the mods for a request of cache type change.

I think next time I come across another, I'll just email the mods myself as it saves the finger pointing.

Sorry if you feel aggrieved

Moote

As an independent observer I didn't see any criticism, implied or otherwise in the OP. I don't mind how I get informed of these little issues. If it's any consolation I should have picked it up during the review but I missed it.

All's well that ends well <_<