Can We Hae A Review Section?

As I see it, the most recurring topic on these boards is, "What should I get?" Can we have another forum for equipment reviews? The topics therein would be specific to a piece of geocaching equipment.

For example, Someone starts a topic entitled "Review: Magellan Explorist 210" and then everyone who owns one could add their own review about it.

It would be a good way to have a lot of information in an organized fashion.

Edited by MonkeyToes108

Bad thing about this, is that people do not like posting pictures that much in the GPS Units and Software Forum here. Except on occation, like with the new Explorist 500, and back when the Meridian Gold first came out on the market.

People don't much like to post pictures of their messed up GPS units either, like the screen scramble that happens to etrexes when the ribbon cable to the LCD Display works loose inside, also effecting the Click-Stick in that case.

I would like to see some photos and reviews of the Explorist XL, but there is not much involvement with that on the Internet, because Im only seeing the Stock photos of the "Explorist XL" when I google the Internet.

Geoff

I would like to see some photos and reviews of the Explorist XL, but there is not much involvement with that on the Internet, because Im only seeing the Stock photos of the "Explorist XL" when I google the Internet.

exploristXL comparison photos

I just had a look at the map that is displaying on the XL's screen in those photos, and I'm comparing it to my MeriColor...........all I can say is..........I'm getting one :unsure:

Edited by arthurking83