The Force Was With Me!

I google-searched but didn't find a topic title about this in the last 18 months. If you know of one, please reference and PMP (pardon my post).

This past weekend, I had my strongest experience yet of the infamous geocaching "Force"! Here's the note I wrote in our personal favorites bookmark list:

Found this (a MICRO no less) even without coordinates!!! While downloading waypoints, K noticed "Gazebo" as a title in a list of caches that were nearby an earthcache we were visiting. Saw a white gazebo in a little park on the way to the earthcache and thought "Bet that's where the Gazebo cache is!" -- we had some time on the way back so we stopped & looked. Found the micro after about 20 minutes of searching. The tiny park was charming and we had it all to ourselves. It was a great caching experience!

We hadn't even read the cache description on this one! Got it from a TITLE, and we're not even from the local area, lol! :lol:

So.......

What's your best "The Force Was With Me" story?

About 3 months ago my dad took me fishing but instead of going to our normal landing, dad took me to some small obscure boatlanding that i have never even heard of. When we turned off a major highway into the woods it was like we turned out the urban jungle and into... well... a jungle... and the first words out my mouth was " dad i have to put a geocache here" and he answered "maby there is one already one here" Well as soon as i got home i did a quick search before i left to put one there. and someone had already beaten me to it.

Those are some cool stories! We are really starting to believe in the Force now much more then ever. We also believe that its power increases with the humber of caches you do on the day. One day we did a bunch and as the day went on, we just started finding it with barely looking at the GPSr; one we were missing a couple important numbers and it took us a minute to find. So, after a few displays like this we go back to a multi that was giving us trouble...bam...in a second. The Force was with us that day.

I stopped by Circle K on the way home from work one morning (nightshift). I glanced out the window back towards my truck and then proceeded to fill my cup at the fountain. As I was filling it up, I kept thinking, why did I see a geocaching sticker in the window. On the way back to the register to pay for it, I looked back and found that there was a container with a geocaching sticker, in the window. I knew of this cache, but I didn't realize that it would appear in this location. I grabbed the container and then asked the cashier if they had a pen I could borrow. When he handed me the pen, he smiled, and I realized I was talking to the cache owner.

I've found others without a gps, but I had a pretty good idea from google maps or some other hint, this one but this one I consider my "Using the Force" find.

:rolleyes::) I stopped at a small park with a boat ramp at a lake recently. I was looking for a cache, as I walked along following the arrow I walked next to a sign. The Gps said 30' that-a-way, the force said " Reach up my son, I am with you!". I put my hand right on the cache.