Happy New Year And Thank You Approvers!

Iowa Tom

At the brink of a new year, I want to express my thanks to what I am sure is often a thankless job of being a geocaching.com reviewer and or forum moderator. I’ve read a little about the trouble you must bear and can imagine the rest. I’m sure the responsibility you all face is great.

A big thanks to you my respected friends! :lol:

Happy New Year to you and yours and to everyone else that enjoys this generis activity of ours! May we all be safe in our adventures, wherever they may take us.

Iowa Tom

Edited by Iowa Tom

You are very welcome, thank you for the kind words!

Happy Holidays and New Year's best wishes to you and yours!

I love this game, more particularly love the people that play it, and have gotten way more out of it than I can ever repay!

Reviewing and listing new caches makes me smile - I usually review the que of new caches around 8 a.m., 3 p.m. and midnight and each time come away feeling good about the game and its players!

It's been a great year and I know next year will be even better!

Y'all have fun, see you on the trails,

NatureFish

I normally start these threads, but I've been slacking lately.

In another thread about lurkers it's brought up how tame and nice these forums are compared to others. This is true because of 2 facts.

1. The geocaching community over all is made up of good people.

2. These fourms are overseen by some very great moderators.

The cache reviewers are what make caching possible. They do a great job with little appreciation for the personal time they invest to make all of this happen.

Once again I thank them for what they do and wish them and their's a safe and happy New Years!

El Diablo

I'm sure there are many great cache reviewers, but I've only had the pleasure of working directly with one. So I thought I would take a moment to thank my local reviewer gpsfun for all his great work and support for the caches in our area.

Thank you to all the reviewers, but thanks especially to gpsfun. What the heck - why don't you all take the rest of the year off! ;)

Happy New Year! ;)