Pinned Pinned Threads Thread Is Lame

Team Perrito Blanco

Pinned threads tend to not be viewed as much as others. Personally, I tend to overlook them, especially if there are many. The one pinned thread with links makes sense to me. It there are a bajillon ones pinned, they can take over the top of the page! Plus it puts them in one place. Works for me. ;)

Team Perrito Blanco,

You seem to have a plethera of picketing smiley faces. They are cute. Let me explain why I did what I did. The pinned threads are for people who are new to come in and learn and then venture into the threads a little farther down as informed cachers/geocoin enthusiasts. When we got up to 6 pinned threads at the top all you could see on some computer screens were the pinned threads and not the newest ones. I had to clean house. It has nothing to do with admin power. If you look in that thread what I actually did was resurrect some unpinned threads, along with the ones I needed to take out to make space, and consolidate it all into one handy, dandy place to go to learn all you need to learn about becoming a full fledged geocoin addict, er enthusiast. ;) I hope no one else minds too much.

(Offensive image removed by moderator)

I'm surprised you'd use that image again. I don't think the stache has changed at all since the last time. ;)

Is that a tiny little Adolph Smiley? Why, I thought it was a smiley with a bad toupee. Really now, Team Perrito Blanco, you should consider this a verbal warning for that one. I didn't quite notice that at first, but now that it's been brought up, you have no idea how insulting that is.

Edited by Eartha

I received this message with a request to post it here from Team Perrito Blanco:

Please accept my sincere apology for using the image with the little Hitler in

it. This is the second time I've used it and I've overlooked the identity of the

character each time. This was unintentional. If the topic wasn't locked, I would

apologize publically. Add this message to the post if possible.

Thank you TeamPB, apology accepted.