Cool Caches

choosytwo

I am new to geocaching...and live in south central pennsylvania. I would like to ask you to write down a few of the coolest caches you may have done and the location. I ask a friend of mine this question and he said anything by the "quest master"...looking forward to your responces. thanks, choosytwo

If you are wondering about local caches that you might like to do, I would bet you would get some better responses in the Northeast forum.

If you are just asking in general, ywo of the coolest ones I have done are "Dune" on Cape Cod, MA and "The Depot" in Needham, MA. Both very cool.

The Depot

Dune

Edited by Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose

Hey Keystone,

You know, it's NOT 1000 steps to the cache. It's 1040. I know! We counted......and it's not really 1040 either. It's 1040 to the first plateau. Then it's ANOTHER 200, 300, 400 after that!

I do have to say that 1000 Steps Cache was EXCELLENT! I'm thinking about getting a group together to do it again sometime, although someone told me about a shortcut, but I'm NOT tellin'!