The Triplets

texasgal89

A trio of TB links so you can add 'em to your watchlist:

Dara of the Triplets

Daniel of the Triplets

Dylan of the Triplets

(TB Tip: If you go to the 'Track Travel Bugs' page, there's an 'Advanced Search' link that'll let you search for TBs by keyword - I used that and searched for 'Dara' to find the first of the Triplets. Another keyword search using 'Triplets' brings up all three. <_<)

I do not understand why you alost track of them. After looking Dara was just picked up by an active cacher on Oct 31 not even two weeks ago. Dara was moved along three times in Oct alone. You should be getting emails when they are moved.

As to Daniels where abouts shortly after he arrrived at the cache there was alot of activity with fairly new cachers who may not have know how to log TB's I would email them politely.. they might just have placed him in a cache without the tracking feature, it may turn up.

Dylan was just retrieved on the 5th of Nov. Before that he was moving throughout Oct also Give them a chance to move along. Unless you want them back then change their mission on their cache page. I truly do not understand your post as they are moving and within two weeks time period. To watch their movements use the link to google Earth on their page and their whole track appears.

Edited by chstress53
My little brother has Dara in Utah.

Gosh, it's a small world after all :lol:

It is a great world! I feel privileged to have sent out TBs that are worth watching and worth discussing in the forums.

Thanks to Munin's links to each of their pages you can see that Dara is safe and sound in Utah, Dylan's TB dog tag was just retrieved without it's Pooh so Popeye and Olive contacted me to let me know, I have a new Pooh hitchhiker is on its way to them.

Danial is currently missing. I have just sent off a new Email to the cache owner to please check the log book to help me figure out what may have happened.

I love TBs and their part in this game but I hate that they are so much trouble at times. For months I have had 3 MIA and I have successfully gotten Dara back in circulation and as of today the cacher that has been holding my Key to Success TB has contacted me, (I tracked down every person they cached with yesterday and asked their assistance to get the TB logged and going again) So I hope it is out again on Friday.

I am now focusing my attention on Danial and hope to locate and rescue him as well.

I have been having a frustrated time with my TBs over the past few months and I had become quite discouraged but finding this discussion has really lifted my spirits.

Thanks texasgal89 and everyone else for caring.

GEO.JOE

Has anybody seen the Triplets? They're a trio of little guys. I think the girl (who is Piglet) is Dara? I've tried to keep an eye on them but haven't succeeded.

texasgal89 use the links that Munin provided to go to their pages and then add them to your watch list, then every time they receive a log or note you will receive an email.

Thanks for your interest.

GEO.JOE