Pocket Queries

Skeleton Crew

Besides the pocket query, is there any other way to get a bunch of GPX files at once? I am a premium member and tried tonight to do my first two pocket queries. Do they take a while to come through on the email? I didn't receive and response and when I went to the page to preview them it says no results where found (this was immediately after performing the search).

I have GSAK and EasyGPS byt can't find a way to a bunch of GPX files at once with either of those.

Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!

Rosebud

If you are not getting any results when you preview your PQ, you must be setting it up incorrectly, like asking for both "Found" and "Not Found" caches in the same PQ.

I ask for 500 waypoints for caches of specific types that "I haven't found."

I also set up other PQs for caches that "I have found."

Since the PQ system got repaired a little while ago, the results are not being sent immediately and they should show up in your InBox in less than five minutes.

I have GSAK and EasyGPS byt can't find a way to a bunch of GPX files at once with either of those.

You're wanting to merge two files into one?? I'm sure it can be done in watcher, I'd bet its possiable in GASK too somehow.

(sorry I'm not sure what your asking for)

Besides the pocket query, is there any other way to get a bunch of GPX files at once? I am a premium member and tried tonight to do my first two pocket queries. Do they take a while to come through on the email? I didn't receive and response and when I went to the page to preview them it says no results where found (this was immediately after performing the search).

Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!

Rosebud

I was setting up three PQ last night and by the time I got to the third one the other two had run. By the time I got my email open all three had been sent. If you are not getting them right away, you have done something wrong.

Monday thru Friday, queries run almost instantly. On the weekends, a lot of queries are requested and you wait your turn and then the result then waits its turn in the line to be emailed.

If you request a querie late Saturday night, it may not run until the following Saturday because the wait was so long that it became Sunday before your turn.

I use GSAK to combine multiple queries data and export it for use in MS Streets and Trips.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

My query is for caches that are active, i have not found, and that I do not own. I use the zip code for wherever I want to cache. I limit it to 500 on one query and 450 on the other so that when they are loaded onto my 60CS I still have room for user input waypoints. Be sure to mark a day for downloading or it won't run. I also run it immediately from the page to make sure that I did not make any mistakes. If you have it as a one time only it will run immediately. If you have it in zip format it will be a smaller file and download more quickly.

:D