Spike

greyhounder

Spike

Found this TB yesterday without it's tag. With a little bit of research I found it's TB page (the bug sheet was still in the baggie) but without its TB tag I cannot log it. It was logged into a cache a few miles from where I found it, but I have no idea who picked it up or who dropped it off. Leads me to believe that it had a tag when dropped off at the last cache, but somewhere in the move it's now gone. I tried to contact the owner, but my email was returned as undeliverable.

So now what do I do?

Bec

Perhaps an email to the last holder, asking them if they've found a loose TB tag in their backpack. It was shown to be there in the last photo posted, but that was a few holders ago. An email to the bug owner from the 'send message' link on their profile page will be the way to ask them for the number, or if they have the copy tag, and what do they want to do with it now. First ask the previous cacher if they have the tag, they do come off sometimes.