Forum Search Prolems - Short Words

Gustavo

I'm not real new to this forum, but I need some search help.

I am looking for 4H clubs across the country to exchange instruction information for 4H leaders other extension agents and clubs. I search for 4h, 4H, 4-H, and other combinations and I come up with near nothing. Am I doing something wrong in my search criteria, or are there very few posts for this topic?

Any suggestions?

"Gustavo"

University of Florida

Brevard County Extension 4H Program

Thanks all. I am inquiring because our 4-H extension office has 10 Garmin eTrex units available for 4H use. It has become a popular area of youth education here in our Florida county. I was just wondering if other 4H members and clubs post activities here. Not much, so I'll start to do so.

gus

University of Florida

Brevard County (FL) Extension

gustavo--

I'm now a leader of a brand-new club in my area, our first meeting is in two weeks. I was trained 6 months ago as a Rifle instructor for the SESS (Safety Education in Shooting Sports) program, and we have now started a shooting sports club in my county to go with that.

I hope to be able to work some GPS work into the group, since a large part of the SESS program is outdoor ethics and such. I'm thinking a geocache placement might be right up the alley!

~dkwolf

Edited by dkwolf
You can do a search on short words by inserting a % sign. The shortest string you can search is 4 letters, so for 4H you need 2 of them. Not much to find tho. I searched and came up with one previous thread here. It didn't seem to matter if the percent signs were before or after 4h BTW.

just repeating this