The New Look Of Migo Icon

MikeOtt

Just happened to check my stats this morning and noticed that the Michigan (MIGO) trackable coin has a fancy icon---a small map of Michigan. Neat. Maryland icon is still more colorful and cute, but if you dont know what Maryland state flag looks like, Marylan icon is not as definitive as MIGO.

Hope this is trend and all trackable coins go this route

Maryland icon is still more colorful and cute, but if you dont know what Maryland state flag looks like, Marylan icon is not as definitive as MIGO.

Meh.

Looks like a fish attacking an oven mitt.

:D

edit: so people know I'm kidding, it looks nice. Glad MiGO got their icon "installed"! :laughing:

Edited by robert

The Tennessee coins will also have a unique icon. For anybody who knows what the TN flag looks like, the icon will be the blue circle with three white stars. I've seen a pic of it... Looks nice... kind of a 3d effect.

I would post the icon here, but for some reason it has been changed back to the regular coin icon on the "Test Coin" page. Hmmm... hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Edit: Adding image... managed to find this pic that shows the icon in inventory. This was actually the icon that was showing on the test coin until it changed mysteriously.

inventory8gg.jpg

Edited by TeamZebra