Info Sheet To Attach To Tb

kasapearson

A few years ago, when I made my first travel bug, I stumbled across a very nice utility to create an information sheet to attach to my travel bug. The utility had more options than the current "Bug Sheet" available on the Travel Bug page. I could print small or large, with/without mission, etc. Now I can't seem to find this utility. Anybody have a ready-made bug-sheet template that can be business-card sized and laminated?

I don't.

But we do have something that will work. We did not know what we had when we found our first TB, so we started adding these to the TB's we found. Others liked them, but alas, we could not afford to put them on every TB out there. We still put them on the bugs we find that have specific missions, gratis. But here is where everyone can get them:

second item on this page

Sissy

I try to attach a tag to every travel bug I come across.

I just think it makes it easier for the next finder to realize 1) this is not a trade item and 2) the bugs goal.

If the bug is on a return trip, I also note that on the tag.

I print out the sheets, shrink them by 50% on a copy machine and then use lamination film. I have used tons of lamination film now but to me it is giving back to geocaching when I take the time to help bugs.

It would really make the tag creation process quicker for me if I could shrink the tag size right when I am printing them.

Before attaching anything to someone else's Travel Bug, you should always ask first. There are several threads about this practice and some travel bug owners don't want anything attached to their bugs, not even a ziplock. It's a nice thought, but you should always ask first.