Exceptionally Bad Form

i dont care what anyone says but i am calling someone out...<EDITED BY MODERATOR>...Is it me or is it really bad form to log your own caches for finds...has anyone else seen this type of debauchery? i couldnt believe it when i saw this...

Edited by CYBret
i dont care what anyone says but i am calling someone out...(EDITED BY MODERATOR)...Is it me or is it really bad form to log your own caches for finds...has anyone else seen this type of debauchery?  i couldnt believe it when i saw this...

you may not care what anyone says but I suggest you read the forum guidelines.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Besides do a little searching, this is a VERY old topic. been talked about many time. different people, different times same issue.

You are not your brothers keeper. Stop trying to be

Edited by mtn-man

Oh no ya don't! We don't do personal attacks over here either!

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Play the game your way...keep yourself honest....at the end of the day it's just a box and a smiley...to thine own self be true...that's all that matters.

Bret