How Sweet Is This

QDman

I don't know what it is, but every time I click on a link for google maps, my computer locks up.

Google maps itself works fine for me, but it's half a dozen times now someone has posted a link in the forums to some sort of google maps thing.. and my computer locks up.

Anyone else have that?

Jamie

Whenever I suggest my wife accompany me on a cache hunt, she asks how far it is. When I say, "about a mile, round trip", she asks, "is that actual distance, or as the crow flies?" Now I have an easy way to show her.

Also, after your've marked a path, you can save the URL, which includes the map/sat photo, path, and mileage. So you can go back and look at it, email it, print it out, whatever.

Edited by QDman
I don't know what it is, but every time I click on a link for google maps, my computer locks up.

Google maps itself works fine for me, but it's half a dozen times now someone has posted a link in the forums to some sort of google maps thing.. and my computer locks up.

Anyone else have that?

Jamie

Mine does it whenever I try to search by coords. It wasn't having any problems a couple of weeks ago though...

Very nice app!

I'll be interested to see how you did it! Will you be upgrading it to use the official API?

Oh, I didn't create it, I just read about it. I'm not near smart enough for that sort of thing. I'm the good-looking one. :unsure:

Anyone else have that?

No, but every time I click on it, my refrigerator light comes on, and I KNOW that the door is closed! weird...

Anyone else have that?

No, but every time I click on it, my refrigerator light comes on, and I KNOW that the door is closed! weird...

:D

Anyone else have that?

Jamie

yep! very annoying. :D

Anyone else have that?

Jamie

i think we should tell LE about this. :ph34r:

Anyone else have that?

Jamie

i think we should tell LE about this. :ph34r:

i already have. :ph34r: