Fame At Last! (again)

I've seen a few local faces pass on the image-spinner on the GC.com front page (which I know not everyone visits) so I thought I'd start a collection of images from there, of British (and Irish?) cachers. Kicking the ball off (and with thanks to Alibags for getting it for me) here's lil ol' me on top of Ben Nevis in the snow, taken the other weekend.

gccom_frontpage.jpg

Anyone else with front-page pix? Please post 'em!

SP

I have had three photos (two of Pharisee and one of my dog Jake) that were taken by me, used on the front page, but strangely non of me ;) (or maybe not so strange ;) )

They were talking about a having a directory of photos that have appeared on the rotation. I would love to know if anymore of my photos have been used.

060e629d-a14e-4e11-ac7a-86970f6f8406.jpg

I have had three photos (two of Pharisee and one of my dog Jake) that were taken by me, used on the front page, but strangely non of me ;) (or maybe not so strange ;) )

They were talking about a having a directory of photos that have appeared on the rotation. I would love to know if anymore of my photos have been used.

060e629d-a14e-4e11-ac7a-86970f6f8406.jpg

Mmmm..... nice hat ;)