Not Sure If My Gps Is Good Or Not

LiveStrong

I have had a Meridain gold for a very long time, the boomerang effect is not a real big deal, I have had over 900 finds with my Meridain gold. As was stated before, as you get close to the just slow down, I have been caching with others in the past that have were using Garmins and seen them pass right by caches becasue they were in such a hurry they they would run right past them.

I have had a MeriGold For about 3 months now and Have found About 100 caches with it. I have noticed the "boomerang effect" before, but it not usually a problem for me. If it is sending you in circles I would just slow down and If you are patient, once you get near the cache you can just stop and wait for the GPSr to catch up like if you have been driving fast. It has always gotten me within walking distance even after I have been driving. After all this it's time to find the cache!! :blink:

Overall, I no complaints about the MeriGold even with the "Boomerang Effect" sometimes. Good Luck! :blink: