New Log Type: "needs Maintenace"

Reffek

If I post a find though and mention the maintenance I am killing 2 logs with one post.

I ready find logs on my caches. Seems like a finder needing to do post is overkill.

I guess when I own 100 caches though I might think differently...

This might also prove a beneficial nudge to correct some of the many caches in southeastern Massachusetts that have been disabled for several months without action by the owners.

No one wants to post a Should Be Archived on disabled or poorly maintained caches, but if they have been disabled for a prolonged period and the owner continues to cache without correcting his own cache issues, an intermediary formal suggestion to enable or archive should prompt an owner response before generating administrative action.

Good suggestion Reffek, and thanks Jeremy.

My concern is that someone will see this and think, "Look, Groundspeak listens to requests for new features that are posted in the Geocaching.com Web Site forum and even implements them" That will encourage hundreds of new requests for features and put a load on the poor forum software that already has trouble keeping up. <_<

My concern is that someone will see this and think, "Look, Groundspeak listens to requests for new features that are posted in the Geocaching.com Web Site forum and even implements them" That will encourage hundreds of new requests for features and put a load on the poor forum software that already has trouble keeping up. ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<