Briansnat, Carleenp, Team Gpsaxophone…

I think I'm glad that "finger in the ear" is not the geocaching hand signal! ...it might be a bit embarassing going down a trail and seeing what might be another cacher, and then doing what looks like a shot to the head with the finger... could that be construed as threatening someone?...lol :lol:

For examples, on the 14th, WascoZooKeeper stopped using a snail for the day and used a flag in honor of Flag Day. Confuzzled the daylights out of me! Ambrosia, I look for your apples. Stunod's chicken outfit is legendary.

Guess you could put it this way: a little bit of makeup or a new do is great, but the radical surgery takes a bit of getting used to.

You haven't been in Cheers yet when we've traded avatars. :lol:

You'd be thankful for a simple snail-to-flag trans-species mutation.

You haven't been in Cheers yet when we've traded avatars.  :D

Doesn't that show up in this forum, too? If you change your avatar in Cheers, isn't automatically changed on every post you've ever written? Do you guys really do that? :P:lol:

No wonder I'm confused all the time. :D:lol:

Doesn't that show up in this forum, too? If you change your avatar in Cheers, isn't automatically changed on every post you've ever written? Do you guys really do that? :lol::lol:

No wonder I'm confused all the time. :D:D

Well, there are some people who are afraid to leave Cheers :D

:P

Edited by Stunod

Doesn't that show up in this forum, too? If you change your avatar in Cheers, isn't automatically changed on every post you've ever written? Do you guys really do that? :P:lol:

No wonder I'm confused all the time. :D:lol:

yep! we really do that. for birthdays, everyone will have an avatar in honor of the birthday guy or gal. you should have seen it on gps sax's birthday. smurfs everywhere. flamingo day was a real hoot.

Doesn't that show up in this forum, too? If you change your avatar in Cheers, isn't automatically changed on every post you've ever written? Do you guys really do that? :o:D

No wonder I'm confused all the time. :lol::D

yep! we really do that. for birthdays, everyone will have an avatar in honor of the birthday guy or gal. you should have seen it on gps sax's birthday. smurfs everywhere. flamingo day was a real hoot.

I was thinking more of April Fools Day, when I was a tractor, Tired was a snail, and so on -- when you see the usual avatars, but the messages belong to someone else.

Man, was that a pain. When I was Tired, I had to post with that dadgum Canadian accent all day. And drop extra U's in all over the place. I'm still paying off the loan for all those dadgum U's I had to buy. :D

Didn't Cheesy do Smurf that day? :lol:And he even remembered to post in blue :lol::lol:

Okay, speaking of avatar changes, has anyone else notice we seem to be getting overrun with smurfs? Nothing personal against any of them, but I'm seeing a lot of them lately!

:lol:

Let me just say that I started it all!!!

I changed my avatar to the smurf, right after I changed from the puppy, which was right after I had the traffic cones..

Of course, after the smurf, I changed it to the toe tag in honor of the possibility of me falling off a cliff tommorrow.

Afterwards, I'll change to an iPod avatar, before going back to smurf...

Okay, speaking of avatar changes, has anyone else notice we seem to be getting overrun with smurfs?  Nothing personal against any of them, but I'm seeing a lot of them lately!

:lol:

Let me just say that I started it all!!!

I changed my avatar to the smurf, right after I changed from the puppy, which was right after I had the traffic cones..

Of course, after the smurf, I changed it to the toe tag in honor of the possibility of me falling off a cliff tommorrow.

Afterwards, I'll change to an iPod avatar, before going back to smurf...

Excuse me? Who had the first Smurfy avatar? :D