Bwu-ha-ha - Got One!

TomBombadil79

quote:
that one's only 10 miles away..

that one's only 20 miles away..

LOL - just blasted coffee out the nose (ouch) Last night I used the PC to load two sets of caches 1-walking distance from work and 2-30 mile radius at home...

Hmmmmm, which one to go for next...

By the way - Thanks for the warm welcome all!

TomBombadil79

Welcome to it!

We've found most of the caches within short-drive distance to us, so I've resorted to Benchmark hunting. There's a ton of those around, and it fills that cache-hungry void.....somewhat.....

Search for something and find yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Wouldn't being omnipotent make geocaching a little less fun?

Welcome from another newbie. To preserve the closer caches for days when we don't have time to go very far we have already started taking weekend cache trips. haven't made it 200 miles yet but we do drive about 2 hours one way. Have thought about homeschooling the kids so we can get more caching done. School just takes up too much time from the day icon_wink.gif Happy Hunting.

I have only been at this for about a month, and we already drove an extra 130 miles to find 2 caches (the original trip was 125 miles each way, we put on 425). We did get 3 in a day along with alot of shopping and fun!

It's not a sport unless there is something dead in the back of the truck when you get home.

quote:
Originally posted by tom_bombadil_79:

Not sure if this is "normal" behaviour -but I have been driving by caches and researching all the closest ones to figure out which will be the best ones to hook my wife and stepson into the sport...

icon_wink.gif

TomBombadil79

Sounds pretty normal to me...

- If the cat had kittens in the oven, we wouldn't call 'em biscuits. -