Caching At Night

Xris

I've had a poison ivy rash for weeks upon end. I keep caching at night, and I almost always touch poison ivy every night. If it weren't for Zanfel, I'd probably just die. I'm too addicted to caching to stop though, it is the only thing that takes my mind off of the scratching though.

I hate geocaching.

Two points.

1: Non-caching, but night-related. A friend of mine has a bunch of wooded property. One night we all got toasty and decided to take a little walk around a pond they have in part of it. In the course of the journey, I walked head first into a bush. Later that night, I thought a mosquito had taken aim at my forehead. Too bad it wasn't. The next week was one of the worst in my life. I had PO in my nose, on my nose, forehead, eyelids. I never went to the doctor, just helped myself to some home remedies, and got better. It wasn't fun. But the moral is clear.

2: I hear ads for this stuff called Skinzinc for eczema and other skin disorders... http://www.skin-zinc.net/

Edited by Marcie/Eric

I don't think Zanfel would work for Ecszema, since it's only supposed to remove the poison ivy oils.

I don't mean to sound like an ad for Zanfel, but they promise relief in 30 seconds, and it is completely true. I first got poison ivy maybe four or five weeks ago, and bought some Zanfel a few days later. I rubbed it on and I didn't itch one bit. I got re-exposed a few days later and got it all over. I ran out of Zanfel, and I'm not going to buy another tube. I only have a few spots left and it's not worth the $40 for a new tube, unless I get it again.

Why do I cache at night? I'm a college student, and the summer's just begun. I sleep most of the day, and have become quite nocturnal. I'll be starting a summer job soon, so I have to get in as much fun and sleep as possible.