Uk And Ireland Cito

I need to find some CITO events held in the UK, ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. At the moment i only have two such events to refer park owners to. Could someone with the acces find out if there are any more archived ones for these countries please. It is to help with landowner permissions.

My irish friends would tell you that getting the english out would be considerd a cito event.

ChinCache,

Your remark has been brought to my attention. It is offensive to the English, as well as others. Please read the Forum Guidelines:

Pertinent paragraphs:

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Users should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Threads that are off topic may be closed by the moderator.

Disclaimer: Any messages you post will stay available to the public for as long as this discussion board is online. Please post carefully, once you have posted your message it is here to stay. We will not edit the content you wrote unless it does not conform to these guidelines. If we edit a post and you do not like the changes, we will delete the message at your request.