Team Fisur Geocoin Giveaway

I'd like a chance at it, but fear I'm only adding to the mess of requests in this forum already... Anyways, I'd be honored to give it a good home in Minnesota, which is fairly lacking in geocoin activity (and no, I won't post another reason and clutter up the forum in hopes that by drowning out other cachers I'll get picked).

Edited by KC0GRN

Because I didn't have a personal coin to trade you for it when I started collecting and begging just didn't work, and because I'm stuck far from home and need something GOOD in my life these days! :huh:

Edited by joefrog
Because the logo fits me "Perfectly". 

Family man, Police officer, (Bravery, Integrity), and Geocacher.  B)

The last remaining Team FISUR geocoin goes to rncp in Alabama! We like how he took our team motto (Family, Bravery, Integrity & Geocaching) and applied it to himself.

Honorable mention goes to the Kache Kids in Pennsylvania who were looking for the perfect father's day present. When and if we ever design a new gecoin, one will be going their way.

Honorable mention also goes to Mauison in California who suggested that we give it to Moun10Bike, the creator of the first geocoin. (Moun10Bike already has one.)

Thanks for all the interesting replies.

Team FISUR

Because I'm on the left coast, am getting into kayaking, and would place this awesome coin-with-the-anchor-on-it in a really cool nautical-related geocache that you can only get to in a kayak. Lots of really cool islands (San Juans) around here!