Is There A Way To Separate Pocket Queries?

I signed up for membership on geocaching.com and I can do pocket queries and have the results sent to my email. So I did that, got the 200 closest to me, and uploaded the coords into my Legend just fine. I got the descriptions/logs into my Palm using mobipocket, but it comes in as a single, 300+ page document and is a pain to scroll through.

Is there a way to modify/edit these so each cache will have its own "page" on the Palm, make it easier to locate each cache's info?

I'll dink around with it this weekend, just wondered if someone who knows could help out.

Try using GPX Spinner and Plucker.

GPX Spinner will convert the GPX file to HTML, then Plucker will stuff it into your Palm. You get to view cache pages sorted by Name, GC number, Placed by, with Travelbugs, etc

Another option is to download GSAK instead of GPX Spinner. You get lots more options for filtering and sorting your data.

I have to confess I have succumbed to the allure of Cachemate/GSAK as well. I went with Plucker over Cachemate for awhile because of a prefence for the display of the html output used by Plucker (for benchmarks only on this, I had no objection to the cache data display in Cachemate). However, the convenience of sending data from GSAK to Cachemate and being able to easily record logs in the field directly tied to caches/BMs has tipped my scales.

These two programs work together well and keep getting better.

<snip> However, the convenience of sending data from GSAK to Cachemate and being able to easily record logs in the field directly tied to caches/BMs has tipped my scales.

These two programs work together well and keep getting better.

Have you tried the 'Load CacheMate logs & finds' in the latest release of GSAK?

In short it uses the output from cm2gpx.exe and automatically loads your CacheMate logs into GSAK user note area :D

Excellent :D

Have you tried the 'Load CacheMate logs & finds' in the latest release of GSAK?

In short it uses the output from cm2gpx.exe and automatically loads your CacheMate logs into GSAK user note area :D

'Tis the icing on the cake! It does complete the circle.

Now I think I have to move into the world of macros...