Graffiti Cache

Erfunden

There's some guy whoes been going around my otherwise peacful town and tagging everything with his name.

Obviously, I don't want to encourage this type of behavior but I thought of what might be an interesting cache that plays off it.

I would provide the coordinates of one tag. Cachers would have to include the coordinates for a different tag by the same guy in order to get the find. This would serve as a means to list all the tags. It would also make it harder as more people logged finds.

What do you all think?

It might make a good CITO cache too. Find a TAG, and then talk to the property owner to see if you can paint over it.

I'm not sure how well it would go over to do it like that...but it's a thought.

Otherwise...I think it's a great idea VERY Creative :ph34r:...even without the CITO bit :anibad:

...but what if the property owners paint over the tags???....that's the only negative I see...otherwise go for it :lol:

...but what if the property owners paint over the tags???....that's the only negative I see...otherwise go for it :ph34r:

Well, I see one big GLARING negative. Let's see, the hider tells the finder what to look for, then when the finder finds it, he posts the coords and logs a find? We've had caches like that for years.....they're called reverse caches, or more commonly, locationless caches. There is ban on submitting any new ones until the new site for them comes online (next month?).

Unless it has a great WOW factor, what ever that is, you have to have a log book for it to be a cache and then at present I don't see that you can place a cache that requires some special activity on the finders part to log the cache.

Now if you make it a puzzle cache or some spin like that then maybe you can work something out.

For CITO and painting are you going to paint the whole building??????

cheers