Largest Active Uk Cache Container

i have a cache called the cache with the hole in it it is a old vw polo dose any one know of a larger cache and can you sugest what swaps could be added to a large cache of this type

Many old VW Polos end up acquiring spoilers, cheap alloy wheels, exhaust expanders (only for the last 3 inches though, obviously nothing that would increase airflow), and the pièce de resistance, one of those stickers for the petrol filler cover that makes it looklike it has an Audi TT style "aviation" fuel cover.

A C-cup blonde with a white woolly sweater and a perm usually brightens up the interior nicely too.

So any of those would do.

i have a cache called the cache with the hole in it it is a old vw polo dose any one know of a larger cache and can you sugest what swaps could be added to a large cache of this type

M1 -junc 27 t.b hotel, that is the biggest cache I've been in along with the mrs the 2 owners, 5 bedrooms, kitchen sink,kitchen, 2 bath rooms ,dinning room, reception room ,ect ect ect.

as regards swop's I would swop my container for thier container? :D:rolleyes::)