Going Ape

I did a search on this one, but came up empty -- some pointers to past logs, but no dice on an explaination.

So... can anyone tell me what Project APE was/is? Is it still possible to log one easily -- or are they all within a specific geographic region?

Thanks for any heads-up on these. The only info I found was that there was only 3 left. Will more be placed, or was this a promo like the Jeep TB's?

I did a search on this one, but came up empty -- some pointers to past logs, but no dice on an explaination.

So... can anyone tell me what Project APE was/is? Is it still possible to log one easily -- or are they all within a specific geographic region?

Thanks for any heads-up on these. The only info I found was that there was only 3 left. Will more be placed, or was this a promo like the Jeep TB's?

As far as I know, there is only one Project A.P.E. cache left.

It belongs to Moun10Bike, and is in Washington.

Search A.P.E. in keywords, and it'll come up. Don't forget the periods.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/marklent60544.../projectape.htm

This will explain them. We're hoping to snag the one in Illinois soon.

Yep - that explains everything from all perspectives. ;)

Hi, I was curious about the project A.P.E. caches I've been reading about, found this thread so now I know a little bit but tell me this... what happened to the others?

I'll be in MD soon and hope to go for the biggie near D.C.

Thanks, Chere