Ca State Parks Ranger

TeamK-9

Hi!

None of you probably know me because I'm actually from Pennsylvania, but I was looking for some help from California Geocachers.

I like to build models of police cars, and a new project I've been looking forward to is making a couple park rangers vehicles.

California is on my list of cars that I'd like to do, because I remember seeing one a long time ago and thinking it was kind of cool.

Generally, there is a website that has pictures of a lot of police agencies, but they don't seem to have any pictures of what I need.

So I was wondering if anyone in California could snap a few pictures of a ranger's patrol car next time they're in a state park or recreation area?

It would be greatly appreciated, and I'd try to send you a geocoin or something to make it worth your while...

Another interesting vehicle that branches out from police would be the California State Lifeguard vehicles. Typically Jeeps or 4x4 trucks with racks for surfboards and a lightbar. If you're interested I can try to snap a shot of one in Santa Cruz or my brother-in-law is a lifeguard in Dana Point. I'm sure he could get a nice shot.

Another interesting vehicle that branches out from police would be the California State Lifeguard vehicles. Typically Jeeps or 4x4 trucks with racks for surfboards and a lightbar. If you're interested I can try to snap a shot of one in Santa Cruz or my brother-in-law is a lifeguard in Dana Point. I'm sure he could get a nice shot.

I actually have a couple pictures of those that I found online in my search for ranger vehicles, but I'd love to have more...

Thanks!

Maybe I'm just too creeped out by the recent events around the world..but when someone asks about getting pictures of police vehicles and park vehicles, etc...I kinda wonder...WHY? There are all sorts of other options to find that out.

Sorry. but I don't get it.

Hope its legit.

Wetpaws Posted on Apr 26 2005, 01:02 AM
There are all sorts of other options to find that out.

He's not asking for detailed plans of Buildings or Bridges ! ! !

You think any self respecting terrorist couldn't get a picture of a Police Car without your help?

OK point taken...sorry, but I had just finished watching a movie where the terrorists took pics of their missions...guess I over-reacted :D

I can take some pics of vehicles..what do you need?