Front Page Images

New England n00b

I just wanted to say (from underneath a pile of snow) that who(m)ever you have selecting and cropping the log-posted images on the main page is doing a fantastic job. I've been refreshing them constantly and enjoying the warm weather cache listings (:ninja:), the bizarre structures/scultpures, and especially the logs from outside my country.

I find it to be very entertaining in these last (I hope) days of snow-bound winter.

So, to the artist(s) who go through all that work picking and choosing and cropping, I'd like to say "Thank You!".

erm...

"Thank You!"

Keep up the great work!

I don't know what happened, but I no longer get the pictures at the top of my home page.  Any suggestions on what might be wrong besides operator error.

Works for me... ?

I'm impressed with your helpfulness.

I have no idea what operating system you are using, what browser, what software you have installed... etc.etc,

Also, I am not a computer tech. All I can tell you is that it worked for me. Send me the money for a bachelors degree in computer science and I'll get back to you in 4 years,,, :rolleyes:

I don't know what happened, but I no longer get the pictures at the top of my home page. Any suggestions on what might be wrong besides operator error.

I have discovered some spam fighting software like Norton will incorrectly block them as being ads. If you have an ad blocker you'll need to remove it to see them for geocaching.com

Thanks Jeremy, that's what I was looking for. A straight answer.

You didn't really provide any information for people to assist you. Granted if you don't have anything to say you shouldn't say it, but it is an open forum and you should expect the occasional smart remark.

Thanks Jeremy, that's what I was looking for. A straight answer.

When someone tells you that the site is working properly for them, don't assume that they are being flippant. An indication that the problem is on your machine, and not the server is your first step toward diagnosis, and quite possibly, the only useful information that the respondent could offer, based on the information that was available.