Pocket Query Of Finds

4agers

I know that since PQs have been added to the site people have asked for the ability to download a PQ of all their finds and DNFs. I know and understand there are many ways to do this manually, by merging gpx files and event importing your finds from the page into an excel spreadsheet. I can, and have done almost all of these options.

I'm just curious if this is going to ever be an option, and if so... when?

I believe, and I could be wrong, that Jeremy said he was going to find a way to make this work a while back. I know they are very busy folks... but this would be very cool feature.

Ultimately, I want it to create a map with all our finds, hides and DNFs. Hey, maybe they can add that feature similar to the little # of finds banner. I would love to be able to link to a graphic they generate on the servers.

I'm working with this along with the Pocket Queries for Bookmark lists. I'll most likely release both options at the same time and enter the realm of special queries.

Shucks, for a minute I thought I saw pocket queries for benchmark lists. Sigh. <_<

I'm working with this along with the Pocket Queries for Bookmark lists. I'll most likely release both options at the same time and enter the realm of special queries.

WooHoo! Very cool! I know you don't like to put out dates and times, but do you think it will be within 6 months?