Help

whilst surfing the site I found a series of geocaches along a canal with a cache located at each Lock :D .

I have been unable to find the said series again :lol: please help by letting me know any one of the caches along the canal Many thanks in advance Badblade31

Edited by badblade31
whilst surfing the site I found a series of geocaches along a canal with a cache located at each Lock :lol: .

I have been unable to find the said series again :D  please help by letting me know any one of the caches along the canal Many thanks in advance Badblade31

Try searching for caches placed by 'Daisy and her man'. Looking through my GSAK Database they have set 40+ caches around the canals of Berkshire & Wiltshire - they may be the ones you spotted previously.

Edited to add: Whoops - a few of them aren't actually by canals!

Edited by Motley Crew

There is a lot between newbury and hungerford on the Kennet and avon

This cache is 1 of 25 caches hidden along 14 miles of the Kennet and Avon canal between and Newbury and Great Bedwyn via Kintbury, Hungerford, Froxfield and Little Bedwyn.

Froxfield Lock (Wilts)

by Daisy and her man [profile]

N 51° 24.379 W 001° 34.03

I ve got my eye on them for a holiday walk or three!!!

Bob

There is a lot between newbury and hungerford on the Kennet and avon

This cache is 1 of 25 caches hidden along 14 miles of the Kennet and Avon canal between and Newbury and Great Bedwyn via Kintbury, Hungerford, Froxfield and Little Bedwyn.

I'm also saving them up for a day's cycle ride sometime in the better weather and after the clocks have gone back (or is it forward?!)

Should be able to grab over 2 dozen caches in a single day. :huh: