New Geocache Club (lgc)

Hello all, we are starting a Lowcountry Geocaching Club for anyone who wants to join, but mainly for those "geoholics" that live in the lowcountry of South Carolina. We feel that this is a great hobby and more inter mingling between the geocachers should be done. There will be no dues for the club but meal donations will be appreciated. We plan on have quarterly and "special" meetings, with the great lowcountry cuisine. Our first meeting is planned to be a oyster roast, but a concrete date is not set yet. This club is still under construction as we are doing all the work with two people for now. But when up and running fully, our web page www.lowcountrygeocache.com will cover everything that a geocacher needs. Please let us know if you are interested in joining our group. Thanks

SouthCarolinaHwyPatrol

Believe it or not, every trooper in South Carolina has a GPS in there car as of last year. Its a etrex I believe, but they use it to log the coord of the collisions the investigate. Might make come good conversation. Well my wife and I hid 3 more caches today on the way to edisto beach. Found the two that were already down there. Hope this forum takes off this weekend and people email us with there info so we can put you on the lowcountry geocache club list. stop by to see us but we are under construction. www.lowcountrygeocache.com

Howdy,

My wife is living in Goose Creek while I finish out my year in Iraq. Then we will become permanent residents somewhere in the state, hopefully in Goose Creek. This looks like a good club to start as the SCGA website doesn't seem to be fairing well. I look forward to hunting in SC and meeting all the other cachers in the area.

C'ya,

Chris