Documentary

allenj2

Hello!

We are a group of nine Lancaster University students who are producing a documentary, as part of a media course, on geocaching.

We are attempting to contact people in the area who frequent this activity. We will need to interview people, ask questions and get involved with the activity.

If you can help or know anybody in Lancaster/Manchester (and other north west areas) that would enjoy getting involved it would be much appreciated if you could possibly point us in the right direction, or forward this email to other people that you think may be interested.

Thank you very much for your time

Jenny Allen

j.allen5@lancaster.ac.uk

I'm so sorry guys.......Have now contacted marcB and seasider personally, we are still up for meeting anyone who wants.......Have several interviews and footage from caches.

to arrange my email is j.allen5@lancaster.ac.uk

all the enthusiasm is much appreaciated.......sorry for slow response have been busy in the field......

Think i'll be here a little more often soon...just geocaching though - it's so exciting!

Jen