Shepherd Wanted!

This request was made on the G:UK forums, so I thought that I'd help them out by cross posting the request here.

crincklybits

We are complete Geocaching novices, but are very keen to get started and we have bought ourselves a Garmain Etrex for Christmas.  Is there a local Geocacher in the UB5 area that would be available to meet up with us to give us some simple instructions to get us started?

Any one able to help them by acting as a shepherd?

Dave

Hi Crincklybits and welcome to the madness.

When would you like to go out? If next weekend is OK for you then perhaps we may be able to help. In fact you would be helping us to as our GPS needs to go for repair, so it would give us an opportunity to cache.

I should point out that we do have a biggish German Shepherd dog (Chester) who although very friendly can be a bit boisterous.

Also posted on GC UK

Not sure if they have found their way to this forum yet.  Have you also sent them an e-mail via their profile?

Not sure of there GC.com username (tried Crincklybits but failed), but have replied to there original post on GC UK so they should get the message.

I know they requested a shepherd, but were they expecting a German one?

Hope they don't mind having a foreign shepherd :unsure: although we are all European now :)